From:
Toni Stanzione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:21:03 -0400
I have not seen mentioned that the ones who collect for craft products are the ones who over collect not the specimen collector. Go to any craft store and look at the basket upon basket of shells of very poor quality selling for very cheap prices.
Also obviously pollution which is harming are planet in every enviroment is having an impact.There are many sites on the internet that show this.
Toni