From:
Chris Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:50:47 +0100
Hello Klaus,

Just to let you know that the books had in fact arrived. When my wife
checked the post on Wednesday, she didn't show me the ticket which was there
from Taxipost which said I could go and pick the parcels up.
She only showed me this morning, and as it was before lunch, I was able to
pick them up.

The book looks fantastic. The quality of the colour plates is of the better
ones I've seen in an Iconography so far. The layout is very tidy and it
presents beautifully. I'm really pleased with it.

I haven't had a chance to read through, but have noticed 1 minor error in my
introduction ..  Mörch is 1853, not 1852 .... Anyway - that's no harm.

See you in Paris !!

Chris

Chris Vos
Worldwide Ficidae & Tonnidae