Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 14:20:31 -0400
This reminds me of an article in the "Smithsonian" magazine, Without getting
into details it mainly outlined how various countries are attempting to
recover artifacts and fossils from expeditions in their country many years
back. One part of the article  that stood out was a quote about how Canada
has passed a law requiring all fossils collected there to be return whether
they collected them with or without permit and further more any fossils in
private collections are to be returned likewise. If they think I'm returning
any Canadian fossil either real or imaginary they got another thing coming.
,,,,agent "X"