From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:36:22 EDT
The Best sourdough bread is in the little town of Sonoma Ca. about an hour
north of SF in wine country. My grandparents live there and I have many
memories walking to the bakery about 5 blocks from the house and smelling it
all the way home.  Ye know I sure could go for some right now, but I guess I
will have to settle for pizza (sigh... college Life)

Sarah