From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:20:03 -0500
You know, even when you're interested in certain genera, articles
sort of flow together. So, imagine my surprise as I scanned an
old SHELL NEWS for Cypraea articles and caught phrases like

"...like two drunken floozies, we staggered along the beach..." and
"...so throwing off all my clothes and standing there as stark as the
day I was born,..." and "Val stripped to her delightful undies and..."
and "Kathy flopped into the car and shed all her clothes." and "Val
proudly displayed her..." Plus the item was authored by a Ms. Peel.

Well! You get the idea. If you want to see the ture context of these
quotes, try   http://www.geocities.com/~makuabob/NSN273CY.HTM

Oh, yes. You'll need your secret "click & drag" decoder to actually
be able to read the item. It is 'written' with "invisible ink."

Good hunting.

makuabob