From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 00:13:59 -0400
Mark:  I'd like to know where also. There is no scallop boats going out of Port
Canaveral any more.   Locals here use the scallops to pave driveways and parking
lots and the loads of shell they used to buy is getting scarce here.   So the
scalloping must be on the west coast now.

--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self-Collected