From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 08:10:44 PDT
Dear shell friends on Conch-l

As I have to finance some scientific excursions in my homecountry
I am preparing a small European inlandhshell collection (about 130 species in more than 500 specimens) through many families,
including microshells, which I am trying to sell for about 300 dollars,
but no less than 250 dollars. The material is of very very fine quality,
but I don't use the quality degrees like gem, fine+++, fine++ etc.
My material would be fine+ to almost gem. I will send you the
material with full datas.
Who is interested please contact me under

as soon as possible.

with best shelling greetings
yours Helmut Nisters