From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:25:30 PDT
Dear shell friends,

todays morning I reported from my work and my collection at a
kindergarten in Innsbruck. There are kids from 3 - 6 years. I brought
some shells of my collection and a microscop to show them.
It was really exciting when the young children looked in the microscop.
They were very nice and interesting in this subject. Then I left some
common duplicates for playing. They can make maybe some "stabile"
in form of a fish, etc. a handwork which did just an aunt of mine.
It was very nice to have some conversation with these kids. Or what
do you think? Please tell me your opinion.
with best shelling greetings
yours indefatigable Helmut from Innsbruck.