From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:13:01 -0400
as with so many others who send before they read, I apologize for a
second message as I left out on my tag line the name of John Glenn:
which more closely should have read where verteran U.S. astronaut JOHN
GLENN will launch into space on Oct. 29. We saw Art Weil's senator here
at Kennedy Space Center last Friday in his orange astronaut suit for the
"dress rehersal" which my employer calls in the NASA acronym the TCDT,
or "Terminal Count-Down Demonstration Test"  We are expected 250,000 to
view the launch. Not a bad crown to see a 77 year old! Godspeed John
Glenn.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL