From:
"Jose H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:17:16 -0500
At 03:08 PM 1/26/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Eduardo,
>
>I have listed in my files this work:
>
>Vazquez J.A. & Caldini C.H., 1990  - Odontocymbiola rucciana sp. nov.
>(Moll. Gastropoda: Volutidae) del Canal Beagle, nuevos aportes a diagnosis
>de subfamilia Odontocymbiolinae Clench y Turner, 1964 y nuevas
>observaciones sobre Odontocymbiola pescalia Clench y Turner, 1964.
>
>but at present I cannot trace this title in my Library.
>It sound well for your question.
>But I am sure that  Gary Rosenberg have ready the rigth answer.....!
>Ciao from Italy
>Riccardo G.S.

I have examined the holotype of O. rucciana, for an upcoming monograph on
the subfamily Odontocymbiolinae. It falls within the range of variation of
A. pescalia. It is a synonym of this latter species.
Jose H. Leal, Ph.D.
Director-The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor-THE NAUTILUS
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(941) 395-2233; fax (941) 395-6706