From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:40:20 EST
Domestic dogs are technically the same species. They aren't even classified
into varieties. All domestic dogs have the ability to interbreed with each
other successfully.
Not that this has a single thing to do with mollusks!

Thanks to all who sent me a reply about the mud snails. I had no idea this
little gastropod was so interesting. I was only asking for this kid who asked
me for help with his project but soon I got into reading about the snail. I
will be reading more about the snail when I have more time and a brain that
isn't at the breaking point.  I only wish my school work was as easy as this
kids project is.

Thanks
Sarah *full of chem homework* Watson