From:
Scott E Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 07:43:01 -0800
Dear Martin,

I was recently in Germany and discussed this topic with Christa Hemmen, the
publisher.  She said that volume 2 will NOT happen as conceived, as the
authors are hopelessly split (no pun intended) on the subject of the
Caribbean complex.  She was obviously very disappointed, as the first volume
was very successful.

For a definitive confirmation of what I understood, I suggest you contact
Ms. Hemmen directly @ [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Scott Jordan