From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:12:13 -0600
AMEN from MN
Who is farther from a sea than me!
PHRED

----------
From: Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Boring,  HECK NO!!!
Date: Thursday, November 05, 1998 11:30 AM

Good morning CONCHlers,

I'm sorry that there is even one person out there who is
bored by the information to be gained from those willing to
share it..

I'm not a learned scientist, but a scientist at heart who
loves shells.  A person that does not query this great
world of ours, even if it be "species" is a poor man.  Of
course this is just my opinion.

As far as I'm concerned,  PLEASE those of you who do have
knowledge or at least access to it,  KEEP SHARING.  I'm
sure we all have brains enough that should something not
interest one at the time,  knowing  how to use your delete
button will solve this.  Just think of the knowledge you
might miss somewhere down the line.

So much for my two cents worth.  Keep up the chat. I, at
least,  look very forward to all of it.

Avril
from beautiful British Columbia