From:
Sher McKain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:01:00 +1000
I've been watching this thread and .... I didn't realise that this list is
for scientists only,  I thought this list was for everyone who has an active
interest in shells and/or malacology.
I am not a scientist and I love shells and I suppose sometimes when things
get a little over my head I get bored as well and I use the delete button
then, but I hang in for something that I do understand.
I don't think Mr Bored should have been so abrupt in his statement but I
think it would be great if the threads could get a little lighter again - it
has been getting very heavy lately.