From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:20:54 -0700
Dan,

Okay, we'll make it a write in campaign and I'll count on you to let us know how it
turns out.  Hope you and Hiromi had a great Thanksgiving.  Ours was noisy and we had
way too much food.  If fact,  best of everything to all on Conch-L.  It has been a
great year and I have met some incredible people, learned a lot, and had a chuckle
or two.  There has also been a tremendous growth of shell related sites this year.
Makes surfing the web an interesting pass time.  Between Guido, Eddie, George, and
others there are tens of thousands of great shell images now on the web.  I have
seen pictures of quite a few shells for the first time.  Books are still best but
the web is becoming a place you can actually use to help your shell collecting
hobby/avocation/business or whatever.  I can't wait to see what pops up in 1999!

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA