From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 08:57:13 -0500
Ken,
  I am hoping that we will be able to put together either a written
publication or a web-based publication of what we discuss.  We would like
to make the information available to a wider audience than those who are
able to attend.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine