From:
"Walker, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:14:00 -0900
Good Morning, Hope you are having a nice new year. Thanks for the card
and photo, it looks like you and your wife know how to have fun in life.
I could see in the back of the picture your very nice shell display, or
at least one of them. Things have been pretty slow here, my grandfather
died on Christmas day and so I flew down to Oregon right after their big
ice storm so my holiday was a bit depressing.  At least we had a family
reunion of sorts.  Only two months until my dive season begins again, It
is about time as I am about cleaned out. Anything else you guys have a
desire for ? Do you have a Calliostoma variegatum ? I made almost a
thousand dives and found one and then made a dive this fall and found
dozens in one area. I still have a couple left. Scott

Scott Walker
Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Ketchikan Alaska 99901- (907) 225-5195