From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:28:56 +0000
Hello,

a book on Srombidae is almost ready to got to the printer here. Thanks to
active help from the Strombus mafia in Belgium and the Netherlands, we have
1050 photos ready, covering all known species in quite some detail.

What we now need is a maximum of images of living animals. In situ
photographs, and especially the ones showing part of the animals are
wanted. Credit will be given to the photographer for each photograph.
Digital images are welcome also, if enough pixels to get a fine result when
printed.

Please contact us as soon as possible,

Guido

Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type
species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells.

http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/