From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:51:45 -0700
I would be interested in the same thing.  Being a newbie, can anyone tell me
what the most commonly available species is, and what it is generally worth
in the market these days?  My personal shell collecting goal is to collect
at least one representative example from as many families as is reasonable.
I know that some families, such as the Pleurotomaria this might  be a pipe
dream, but I don't want to make assumptions too soon about what might or
might not be available.