From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:35:12 -0500
Nora,
Before I start on a booklist tell us a little more like where are you
located and are there any particular families you are interested in
collecting.  There are dozens of books out there but what will work best
depends on where you are collecting and what families you are esp.
interested in.  The books are almost as much fun as the shells.  To keep the
cost of aquiring what you need to a minimum I suggest exploring the web site
www.bibliofind.com , a website for used books.

Beth