From:
"Harry G. Lee, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:35:52 -0500
Dear Doug.  I collect freshwater mussels in the context of a life-long hobby
begun in 1947.  I have an extensive collection of American species, about
2/3 self-collected.

Harry

At 11:28 PM 2/9/99 EST, you wrote:
>Dear all:
>        I am conducting a survey to locate all collectors of freshwater
mollusks (US
>species only).  Please email me privately at [log in to unmask] with your response
>for the following:
>
>Name:
>Address:
>email:
>What you collect:  snails, clams, mussels, all
>
>In addition: If you are a professional, do you also maintain a your own
>private collection.
>
>Do you hold a federal permit?
>
>List the states for which you hold permits:
>

>After the responses cease I will report the overall results.  Individual
>records will be kept confidential.  When the survey is complete I will also
>report the reason for the survey; a reason which if known up front could bias
>the survey.
>
>If you know of other collectors who are not a part of CONCH-L please forward
>this request to them.  Those without email may send their responses to the
>address below.  Thank you for your help.
>
>Doug Shelton
>Alabama Malacological Research Center
>2370-G Hillcrest Road #236
>Mobile, AL 36695

Harry G. Lee
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Suite 500, 1801 Barrs Street
Jacksonville, FL  32204
U. S. A.    904-384-6419
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm