From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:06:56 -0600
Isn't it wonderful!  We have an international group that no one really gets
angry at each other for any of the petty things we do here besides shells.
Wouldn't it be great if all the goverments of all the countries the people
on Conch-L come from would work together as well as we do here.  A Happy
Valentines Day to all of you.  John Bernard   Tennessee