From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:23:34 -0700
I was just referring back to Sylia Edwards tips on E-Mail etiquette from
last month.  I'm sure most of us do things out of ignorance, not
laziness.  If anyone ever gets an E-Mail from me and it's strung out
funny or I have committed a major faux-pas, please let me know.  I
usually look at my own messages that were bounced back to me to make
sure they look OK, but I'm not always convinced that they look the same
to everyone else.
Quick question on acronyms - I often see messages prefaced by AW - what
does this stand for?  Does the E-Mail software add it, or do people type
this in for a reason.  Please excuse my ignorance.