From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 23:03:47 EST
Please everyone, keep in mind that James is like 12 or 13 years old, and maybe
not quite up on Netiquette. People like him, along with other adults here, are
very hungry for info on our shelling hobby, and in the excitement forget to
respond or say thank you for info shared with him. He's only been on this list
a month or two, and I think we all can see his enthusiasm.
Hopefully, this will be a lesson learned here, but the young people are the
future of our hobby and interests. My son is his age, and will happily run
roughshod over anyone to collect his fossils. I can advise him and admonish
him all day long, but when his excitement gets control, forget it.
Please and thank you should always be said, let's all remember that. But  if
you wish to admonish someone, privately is mannerly as well.
Scott
Florida