From:
Kevin Lamprell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 06:34:25 +1000
Dear Dawn

I am afraid I cannot help you with the C. coucomi, I sold my Cyps to the
Qld Museum some time ago however I will keep an eye out for you, perhaps
our shell club members may know someone. These shells are getting very
difficult to get as the trawlers no longer dredge the bottom, usinf
"tickle chains" instead.

All bneing well we will be in Melbourne for the show, I am bringing down
some Coneidae, Strombs and Murex.

Cheers Kev