From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 07:18:08 PST
Dear all,

I too make talks of shells in schools, mainly for children and pupils
aged between 10 - 16 years, but two times I have been in a children
garden, where the kids are aged between 3 - 6 years. I always
took the microscop, too, to show them the marvellous structure of
some microshells. Then we donate material from our collection to
the schools, as well as inlandshells from Tirol and other parts to compare the different species as well as Mediterranean seashells.
In may when I'll start to collect again I hope to find enough material
then I'll be able to offer some shells in donation to other schools
or to some of your projects. It would be nice if anybody can help me
with some not needed material for schools in Tirol other parts of
Austria too, but I don't want to annoy anybody again with my requests. But I want to help schools to get not only European material.
with best shelling regards
Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck
material