Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:38:55 +0000
Dear friends,
the site is really on line. You can find it at http://www.evolver.it/
We are inserting the new species described during our 30 years of
publication of the magazine every day, so you can give a look from time to
time. I will be glad to receiove suggestions and comments.
I must also explain to you that, obviosuly, we could not change any single
word of the descriptions - even if sometimes there are (bad) mistakes in
English (you  know we have enforced a system of correction and
standardization of the English edition of the magazine only recently,
thanks to the help of your friend John Wolff, who is doing a magnificent
job, and always trying to improve also our communication systems to avoid
misprints or mistakes in the passage from oone side of the Ocean to the
other...)

Thank you!

Maria