From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:07:09 -0500
Is there anyway to bid on items in the auction, the books or the shells,
ebay auction has a great way of doing this type of thing, I hope that you
can think of a way, I am sure you will get much more money this way. You
would have the whole world in on the auction.  Just ask the top price
someone wants to bid. Or something in that order.  I take it you got home
OK.  I am back on the records for the park here, and will be glad when I am
finished with this job, then I can spend more time on the shells we want to
keep and the ones to send to the Academy.  Have you had to chance to look
the material, the shell we sent this time? Barbara