From:
Susan Garrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:57:08 -0500
:> http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/marinebio/rockyshore.html

I went to this site with a good connection at a time when there was very
little traffic. It took 10 minutes to load all the photos but I took
advantage of the loading time by reading all the info (I recommend doing it
this way if you have the time) If you can turn loading photos off on your
browser it will load almost instantly & you can then scroll to the photo
you want & click on that particular photo button if you are in a hurry.
Sue Garrison