From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:46:08 +0900
I have just been arranging our Kaicher cards in a new cabinet, and fling
this plea into the void : does anyone know whether a species index to the
cards was published? I will draw one up myself if not, but this is easily a
week's work - no point doing it if I can get an index from somewhere.
Someone told me that someone else had published an article specifically to
refute the taxonomical validity of the Kaicher cards on the strength of
them not being in book form. Is this true? Anyone know any more?