Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:21:19 -0500
John Hooker wrote:

Excellent suggestions and observations Mr. Hooker.  I pulled out a nice
yellow colored volute about 2 1/2 inches long today during a gathering
with the kids and a loud, distracted group became quiet and focused. It
was pretty amazing and we talked at length about we create our own
"shells" to protect ourselves and how that can be adverse at times. I
wish I would have videoed that.  Michael Huggins, Sunrise, FL