From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:13:07 -0000
I applaud you Sir Ross, courageous defender of the "apple". There is
basically few problems a computer wiz can't fix ,whether it's apples or
oranges. the key here "COMPUTER WIZ". My nephew is one of these "wizzes" (or
is pleural "wiz " wiz?) , i ask a question and it's spouted back like a
computer "oh simply do this or that" . so the moral of this story , all
systems have flaws , Apple built a beautifully colored computer recently ,
they spend so much time designing the color schemes for the case that they
forgot to offer a floppy drive, DUH!!! In equal insult there are so many
bugs in my win 98 program that I think I should have Sears pest control
spray it monthly.
The shell part, or question, are mollusks that eat starfish such as the
dreaded "crown o thorns " considered eichi vorious, star vorious or just
hungry and the "fridge was empty"?Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804
U.S.A.