From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:58:33 +0900
Just a note to all Conch-L people to confirm that James Cheshire has
promptly fixed his website to the complete satisfaction of all here at Elle
Scientific Publications. We are satisfied that he had no idea where the
problem images came from (including those lifted from works other than
ours) and do not hold him responsible in any way.

I wish everyone fixed their booboos as quickly as that.

PC.