From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:58:35 -0500
Tom,
Yes, by all means use Bratcher and Cernohorsky.  At least for this week.

How 'bout I just send you a reprint of the paper and you scan it in.  I
don't have many copies left, but can let go of one more.  I am still a
little gun shy on that scanning/sending thing.  By the time I figure it
out, you won't remember why I'm sending it to you.  Please send your US
mail drop point.

I agree with all your comments on the beauty of the various terebrids.  My
biggest terebrid thrill was scooping two T. guttata up in one handful of
sand during a night snorkel in Palau.  Not real big ones, but not bad either.

Send your address.  I'll get the imitatrix paper to you.

Kurt