From:
Sylvia Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:09:27 -0600
Thanks Paul but I've been there and done that 3 times now (erased my hard
drive).

You are right about the computer.  I bought it cheap at auction (under $500
dollars), but I learned a lesson.  I had never had a problem with computer
hardware before, and figured tech support is tech support, you end up paying
for it anyway.  The individual components are still under the manufacturers
warranty, they just charge a small handling fee to do the paper works to
replace it.

Sylvia