From:
Sylvia Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:27:21 -0600
I learn something new everyday.  I wasn't aware that rubbing alcohol had
been changed from isopropyl to ethyl alcohol.  I ran to my shell-cleaning
materials to see what I had.  A large bottle, recently purchased, says 70%
Isopropyl.  So I guess we learn again to read the label.

Sylvia Edwards
Huntsville AL