Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:45:12 -0500
Doris Underwood wrote:

> Hi Mike:
>
> Congratulations and what great news!  Best wishes for the success of your
> new club.  Please let us know the name of your club.  Do you plan on having
> a newsletter?  If so, a lot of clubs like to exchange
> newsletters, including my club - Astronaut Trail Shell Club - here in
> Florida.
>
> Doris Underwood
> COA Membership

Thank you Doris, I assume you were referring to my idea of beginning a
shell club for those involved in various 12-step groups?  It is still in
the idea stage and I am getting ready to post advertisments in
publications where recovering people might see it and read it.
Especially parents as I believe there can be a Jr. club within the club.
While the adults are holding their meetings the kids can be having fun
while learning about shells and marine ecology, then everyone goes
collecting, building fires and just having a good ole time, good ole
clean fun and learning. Any suggestions on start up would be
appreciated.  Thanks Michael Huggins, Sunrise FL