Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:12:46 -0600
>===== Original Message From Daniel Parrish <[log in to unmask]> =====
>Helmut,
>  I can't speak for all those on Conch-l, but it sure would be nice if you
>emailed people privately about trading or sending you shells, instead of
>filling conch-l with your constant requests. Thanks, DanShell
>
>P.S. - The email always carries the original senders email address. Put that
>in your send to box and we are all spared your requests. Thanks for helping
>clear up unneeded messages.
 I have not seen any messages on conch-l that are of interest to everyone and
it only takes a quick punch to get rid of what you dont want. If collectors
can not do there thing because they are too much trouble for others we could
stop them then who do we get next. The computer people, the Homos or the
flying pig. I dont mind punching out things that are of no interest to me
because I know someone out there is getting some good out of it. For sure we
should use private e-mail as much as possable.  GLENN TOLMAN HOUSTON TEXAS