From:
rafael gordillo rivera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:58:28 +0100
Hi everyone

thank you very much Thomas, Carlos, Paul and Maurizio for your help!!!

it's great to find so much good people who tries to help beginners like me.
I'm sure the specimen I have belongs to Oliva genus, cause I have one
A.acuminata, so there must be a flammulata with a special colour, but I'll
continue searching and I'll let you know anything new.

Thank's again

Best regards

RAFA