From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:51:02 -0500
James and Ken,

At the Ohio Historical Society museum gift and book shop in Columbus, I
purchased "Ohio Fossils" by Aurele La Rocque and Mildred Fisher Marple. It
is Bulletin 54 of the State of Ohio Department of Natural Resources,
Division of Geological Survey. Mine is old, was old when I bought it about
10 years ago, (in its tenth printing, 1977).  I don't know if it is still
in print. But it is a popular guide with lots of drawings. Maybe you can
get up to the museum, James. They are sure to have something on the fossils
of the area. And it is a really interesting museum with lots about the
area's fossils. There is a trilobite (cast) there that is the size of a
large cat.

Lynn again (and for the last time tonight, I promise.)