Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:10:12 -0500
Mr. John Hooker, from Canada, sorry I lost your e-mail address, the
shells and fossils arrived and you should have seen the faces of the
kids and the teacher light up. They are anxious for my presentation
which will come as soon as the auditors leave. Thanks so much for
kindness, you have truly begun to inspire several young minds. I am
planning a field trip for them to a nearby fossilized reef and then to
Everglades City for some Melengena collecting.  Thanks again and I'll
keep you updated,  Michael Huggins, Sunrise FL