From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:49:38 -0600
This is to just the people that write to me about the things that go on on
Conch-L that I have no control over.  If you have a proplem with any
dealers, if you have problems with what goes on on Conch-L,  if you want to
complain about Conch-L do it to Conch-L or the dealers you are complaining
about do not send time to me.  In the future any letter like this sent to
me will be forwarded to Conch-L for all to see how you complain to me off
Conch-L,   I have had enough, over a year of this is enough for anyone.
You wold be surprised to see some of the letters I get about other dealers,
 this is the business of you and that dealer, not mine.  If you think all
dealers get rich selling shells, you should try it some time, change your
minds in a hurry.  There are a lot of people on Conch-L that say nothing,
and I do not blame them.  My little letter of 2 sentances, got a huge
response to Conch-L and some letters to me telling me that I sould not sent
letters like that.  One even refered to Arts pigs.  Complaining about what
I said to Conch-L and had to add the pigs,  AGAIN if you write to me about
your problems with other dealers, or complain to me about what goes on on
Conch-L, your letters to me will come up on Conch-L, I have had enough.
John Bernard   [log in to unmask]   Tennessee