From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:13:04 -0700
For Tom and Tim;-
        Other than the album, this is what I have done. There are 3 sets of
cards on the Epitoniidae. I have mounted each card on a larger (6x8)
card. On the larger card, I have marked collection information as it
comes available or attached other notes. THEN, I have sorted the cards
and indexed them with reference to where in the world the critter is
found (Caribbean, Med., Indo-Pac., Australia, etc.)That has made it
fairly easy to identify specimens for myself and others. All I have to
know is where it is from.
        Art