From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:56:07 PDT
Dear Tom,

can you tell me the address where eventually I can get Kaicher cards again. Just for curiosity. At home we have only Cooking cards. Ha Ha Ha
Helmut

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0443 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37