From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:45:18 -0000
Don , these reports are absolutely fascinating. You ever thought of
scripting this and selling to network TV, I know that BBC would run it.
Afterall they did run fawlty towers ......
Curious though , what are the cypraea eating ?? I thought they are algae
eaters (herbivorous)??
Please keep up the reporting, Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804
U.S.A.