From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:09:26 -0400
Cumberland Island, Georgia is still pristine.  I was there last week
and you won't even find as much as a cigarette butt.  If only the other
beaches were so clean. Unfortunately, there wasn't much on the
beach in the way of shells either.  You can read about our trip on the
Jacksonville Shell Club pages at "Selected past newsletter articles."
as "A day at the Beach."

Regards,

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm