From:
"Frank S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:32:02 EDT
At least for my use it requires to many changes. We need authors, size,
collection data, remarks, Genus, Species to start. There are so many more
stamp collectors (I've been told) that it is worth while to create a data
base and recoup your costs. We're talking more than just a data base for your
collection that you have to customize to your needs and collection, but one
that has had most of the customization done for you. He can even have it set
up so it is ready for just your collection if you specialize in only certain
shells or families. Beyond that I don't know much except it will really make
a difference for my business and collection. Contact Duane at
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Frank Walker
Gems From The Sea

Frank Walker
Gems From The Sea
72 Peltier Street, Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
BUY - SELL - TRADE - Gift Certificates Available
"Quality Specimen Sea Shells & Shell Crafts"
(508) 481-7491; Fax: (508) 624-9778; out-of- state 1-800-497-3601
E-mail: [log in to unmask]   Web Site: http://www.shellgems.com
We accept ALL major credit cards!