From:
milan peternel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 03:00:28 PDT
Hi,

I'm looking for Colus pubescens,C.pygmaeus,C.stimpsoni and some other Colus
(if there are any others) from NE USA or Canada.
Buy or trade (Lambis digitata,L.scorpio indomaris and some Mediterranean
stuff),prefer trade.

Colus should collected north of Cape Cod,with perio.More northern the
latitude so much the better.If interested contact me privately.
Thanks.

Milan