From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:42:07 -0500
Here Here. words of wisdom, Shall we just use the "delete" option when
subjects are not of one's liking? In the words of a get american, "Can't we
all just get along".. Those of you with limited access switch to cybergate,
unlimited, you could blab forever,(even though some people out there wish I
had "limited" access, very limited). Art's words "o" wisdom are enjoyabe, I
just wish I could decypher the messages intertwined in the words....I think
"Flying pigs" refer to russian trawlers off the coast....or pass me another
beer....just my two cents worth, time to dive back into the burrow as i see
a shovel swing my way. Ferreter

----------
> From: George Muehleisen <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: A Educator's Educator
> Date: Sunday, March 01, 1998 9:10 AM
>
>   Mel and Listmembers,
>
> As an educator, Art does a fine job at stimulating class discussion.
Also,
> as class clown, he enjoys the responses back from his    groupies on the
pig
> subject.
>
>   But I believe because he is viewed as a "heavy" in this group, most
> Conch-L'ers let him play without criticism. (Isn't he the Epitome of
> Epitomium, or something?)
>
>   What the heck, it's only once in a while and it is usually so funny I
> develop hiccoughs upon reading the quips. And as far as those poor
schleps
> who don't have unlimited Internet access at home, or choose to use their
> U.S. Government official use only network (.gov)  in the office, to enjoy
> their hobby,  let them go elsewhere for their shell discussion. I think
> someone already suggested us grouchy, humourless people go to
Mollusk.drynet