From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:29:53 -0500
Hey thanks, Mike;-
    You seem to understand. I go to shell shows. There we talk about
shells. We buy shells. We unload extras. We learn. But we also talk
about our kids, pretty ladies, good places to eat, tomorrow's weather,
 and a host of other stuff just like real people. Wev meet here on
the internet and do the same thing. We talk about shows, trips we've
been on (I just got back from a handball tournament in San Francisco),
 identity of some shells, and how come Ashley has become the star of
this particular show.
   Now some of the people out there in never-land are doctors,
lawyers, retired cops and other terrible things. Me? I'm a retired
teacher, coach, and an anal retentive humourist. We do what we do
best. I stopped "collecting" when I started writing "The Wentletrap
Book". That's a serious thing to do. It will be a good thing when it
comes out later this year. But sometimes I have to fly with the pigs.
It's either that or  go to a local bar and fall in with evil
companions. What do you suggest?
                 Art